Boutique Director, Neiman Marcus Denver
At CHANEL, we are focused on creating an inclusive culture that nurtures personal growth, contributing to collective progress. We believe the uniqueness of each individual increases the diversity, complementarity, and effectiveness of our teams. We strongly encourage your application, as we value the perspective, experience, and potential you could bring to CHANEL.
About The Role:
We are looking for a Boutique Director who will be the ultimate leader and brand ambassador of the Boutique. They will have an influential part for building and developing an exceptional team that consistently provides superior client service and ensuring that the boutique exceeds defined performance targets. The Boutique Director should be passionate about creating a client service-oriented environment and coaching and mentoring diverse leaders.
What Impact You Can Create at CHANEL:
- Coach and always inspire boutique staff to deliver an elevated client experience for all clients
- Foster a positive working environment and create a culture of feedback, encouraging diversity, mutual respect, and teamwork
- Act as leader of leaders, actively developing boutique leadership and empowering the team to manage their direct reports and assigned business responsibilities
- Develop and achieve business goals, partnering with boutique team and Home Office to devise creative and strategic solutions to increase sales
- Lead the team with agility and resilience, continuously improving based on key performance indicators and lessons learned
- Represent CHANEL in the market, developing the client base through community involvement, partnerships with local high-profile businesses, as well as social and seasonal events
You Are Energized By:
- The history and heritage of The House of CHANEL
- People leadership and development
- Fostering a meaningful client experience centered around inclusion and connection
- Building collaborative partnerships and relationships
- Being comfortable in the middle of complexity and ambiguity
- Multi-tasking within projects in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Creativity and innovation by testing, learning, and taking new risk
What You Will Bring to The Team:
- Ability to thrive in a team environment and work collaboratively
- Understanding of, and passion for client experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Foreign language skills are preferred but not required
- Passion for the House of CHANEL, its history, product offerings, and commitment to social and cultural initiatives
- Curiosity and desire to learn and grow professionally within the world of CHANEL
- Minimum 7 years of related experience
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- Ability to lift 15 lbs.
- A flexible schedule with the ability to work late nights, weekends, and some holidays
- The anticipated base salary range for this position is $127,000 through $140,000. Base salary is onecomponent of the total compensation for this position. Other components [may/will] includeadditional compensation, benefits, andperks.
Benefits and Perks:
- Flexibility (flexible time and hybrid work options)
- Wellbeing resources include dedicated paid time off for wellbeing (2-week August Office Closure and Wellbeing Days in Retail) and a Wellbeing fund
- Family and care giving benefits (inclusive of parental leave, fertility support, Milk Stork, and Care.com Membership)
- Generous paid time off policies to include vacation, holiday, sick and volunteer days
- 401K, pension, and other incentives
- Robust healthcare offerings; medical, dental, vision, MDLIVE (virtual care), One Medical, Flexible Spending Accounts (Health Care & Dependent Care), Health Savings Account and Employee Assistance Program
- Life insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Health Advocate, International Business Travel Accident & Medical, and Commuter Transit & Parking
Chanel is a private company whose values are grounded in creating the conditions for people to perform at their best and feel fulfilled and confident in their work. We offer a unique work environment where individuals are encouraged to better understand the brand, the business, and motivations, so that together we can unlock the possibilities of growth. This is reflected in:
Diversity and Inclusion
- At CHANEL, we are intentional in promoting Diversity & Inclusion. We foster respect, empathy, and dignity for all. We believe strongly that the diversity of our people across the full spectrum of human differences is essential to our organisation and the connections we have with each other and our clients.
- We offer Employee Resource Groups in the US that are voluntary, open to all, employee-led groups formed around a shared identity or lived experience, whose aim is to foster a diverse, inclusive, and equitable community aligned with the values and missions of the communities they support.
- CHANEL Community empowers our employees to channel their passions, talents, and sense of purpose to contribute to and learn from our communities.
- Employees are encouraged to take time off annually to volunteer through CHANEL Community. CHANEL also matches employee donations to select charitable organizations.
- Since 2011, Fondation CHANEL’s mission is for women and girls to be free to shape their own destiny. Through multi-year partnerships with financial and technical support, Fondation CHANEL is committed to improving the safety and autonomy of women and adolescent girls around the world, impacting over a million women and girls in its first 10 years.
- For more information, please navigate to the Fondation Chanel website here
- CHANEL Mission 1.5° is our climate action plan. It is focused on transforming the business in line with the ambitions of the Paris Agreement on climate change to limit the average global mean temperature increase to 1.5 degrees Celsius above preindustrial levels.
- Employees are encouraged to contribute to our US Sustainability efforts at the corporate level and within the divisions, through organized taskforces and initiatives.
Arts and Culture
- We are committed to extending our legacy of cultural engagement. Global support includes the CHANEL Culture Fund, which supports a select group of leading art culture institutions across the globe, and the CHANEL Next Prize for the next generation of creative talent. US support currently includes Annual sponsorship of the MoMA film program, Tribeca Film Festival programs and Through Her Lens, Support of the Academy Gold Fellowship for Women and Sponsorship of the BAAND Together Dance Festival at Lincoln Center.
Career and Leadership Development
- We have dedicated in-house teams focused on supporting the onboarding of employees,developing leadership skills via custom programs like Imagine Chanel People, Heart of Leadership and group and individual coaching, and blended online and live classes offered on our Bloom platform and by skilled trainers, such as Shape Your Career, to develop career building skills.
*Chanel, Inc. benefits and perks are dependent on eligibility and subject to modification by Chanel at any time.