Cybersecurity Product Support Engineer - TS/SCI with Polygraph Required
LMI is currently seeking a Cybersecurity Product Support Engineer to support our customers in WMA. The ideal candidate will have had roles on several project teams which were focused in the areas listed in the Responsibilities section below. TS/SCI Clearance with polygraph is required.
LMI is a Tech Services Company dedicated exclusively to partnering with the US Government in support of a myriad of sensitive mission objectives. Our customers value our specialized services in intelligence domains, homeland security, health care, logistics, and energy and environment markets. Our customers are at the forefront of National Security and we seek talented, hardworking people who share that conviction.
LMI offers a generous compensation package with excellent benefits that start the first day of employment.
Candidates should have experience supporting initiatives across IC organizational components, and must possess strong customer, written, and verbal communication skills. Candidates should have direct experience in the skills and capabilities listed below and be able to describe successful client results which flowed from the application of their efforts in these areas:
- Responsible for Cyber Targeting Expertise for the full spectrum of the customer’s present and future cyber targeting requirements.
- The customer's cyber targeting workflow can be broadly viewed as being comprised of the following core elements:
- Mission Knowledge: Focuses on the customer's mission, data, tools, technologies and capabilities to enable cyber targeters to effectively leverage center-wide resources.
- Specific Target Knowledge: Focuses on mission-specific resources, partners, intelligence priorities, objectives, and collection requirements to enable cyber targeters to effectively validate intelligence leads and proposals that drive targeting focus.
- Specific Mission Partner Engagement: Focuses on mission stakeholder intelligence objectives, requirements, and resources/ capabilities.
- Enables cyber targeters to effectively validate leads and proposals that drive targeting focus.
- Operational Enabling: Focus on finding vulnerabilities to propose and enable human, technical and/or blended operations that advance mission objectives and/or fulfill collection requirements.
- Ongoing Targeting Validation & Ops Management: Focuses on providing continuous targeting and operational guidance in clear, concise, well-organized and operationally relevant communication mechanisms and ongoing mission stakeholder engagement.
- Outcome Assessment and Follow-On: Focuses on evaluating outcomes and lessons learned to enable cyber targeters to effectively identify remaining gaps, new collection requirements, and next steps with mission stakeholders.
- Be responsible for developing, assisting, advancing, and exploiting technical targeting operations.
- Support the Customer’s current and planned cyber activities through the delivery of operational Infrastructure expertise.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, or Computer Science desired
- More than 8 years of experience in the IC desired
- Good people management, communication, attention to detail, and customer service skills
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems
- Demonstrates strong critical thinking skills, advanced research skills, excellent analytic and investigative capabilities
- Demonstrated ability to integrate into a multi-disciplinary team and work effectively with team members to solve complex problems
- Technical expertise in computer operating systems (Windows, Unix, Linux), hardware/network management tools and protocols, working knowledge of networking, network security concepts and understanding of system/network penetration capabilities.
- Experience with and understanding of research and analysis methodologies in support of customer mission activities.
- Experience with customer's report writing standards and methods.
TS/SCI Clearance with polygraph is required. Applicants selected for this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. For this position, LMI will only consider applicants with current security clearances. Please note that only U.S. Citizens are eligible for a security clearance.