Leasing Consultant Part Time
25-29 HOURS A WEEK(Including SATURDAYS)! RENT DISCOUNT!
Welcome to Centerspace Homes - Best Places to Work organization! At Centerspace, our mission is to provide a great home for all residents AND for our team of outstanding employees. Every member of our team is a valuable key to our success! We are committed to integrity and provide best service to one another in all we do.
WE ARE GROWING!! We are ready to WELCOME YOU as our new PT Leasing Consultant to support our Woodhaven community in Minneapolis, MN! The Leasing Consultant is a critical role at CENTERSPACE – the primary point of contact for our residents and prospective residents.
We are looking for a dynamic, motivated individual with a passion for helping others, with a great combination of customer service and sales. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast paced leasing office, juggle various tasks and welcomes a positive working environment!
In this role, YOU will:
- Present and sell your property to prospective residents.
- Manage the leasing, closing and move in process with new residents.
- Identify prospect leads using on-site and online media, and convert leads to tours and leases.
- Deliver outstanding customer service to resident’s needs to improve resident experience and lease renewals.
- Manage a professional front office, handling a variety of administrative and PC based tasks.
- Manage special events at your property and in your community.
- High school education or equivalent required
- Sales and customer service skills (6+ months experience required)
- Technology and social media proficient
- Real estate/leasing experience is a plus
We will train you so you can be fully ramped up in 30-45 days. You will be the on-site expert and know all there is to know about your property. Our goal is to delight the customer, and in this role you will be front and center to making that happen! Apply today!
20% Rent Discount for Centerspace rents
Volunteer Time Off each Year
401k match up to 5%
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Additional details regarding competencies and other duties are available upon request. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of this position.
“Centerspace is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Centerspace is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Centerspace are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Centerspace will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Centerspace encourages applicants of all ages.”