Manufacturing Inspection/Production Technician
Whitehall, MI 49461, USA
Howmet Aerospace, is a leading global provider of advanced engineered solutions for the aerospace and transportation industries. The Company’s primary businesses focus on jet engine components, aerospace fastening systems and titanium structural parts necessary for mission-critical performance and efficiency in aerospace and defense applications, as well as forged wheels for commercial transportation. Howmet Aerospace is transforming the next phase of more fuel-efficient, quieter aerospace engines and sustainable ground transportation. For more information, visit www.howmet.com. Follow @howmet: Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube.
Depending on the opportunity you are most suited for, technicians may receive customer specific certifications in non-destructive testing, casting, troubleshoot machinery and automated equipment, work in laboratories to support manufacturing, perform quality audits per customer requirements, or perform visual inspection (s).
Candidates must be able to work ALL shifts including 2nd, 3rd, and weekend crew.
- High school diploma or GED from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of two years continuous work experience, post high school; or six months manufacturing experience.
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- This position is subject to the Internal Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Post secondary technical coursework or training.
- Possess a customer focused attitude, be self-motivated, and have acute attention to detail.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Previous inspection experience.
- Previous experience working with electronics or automate process equipment.
About Howmet Aerospace
Howmet Aerospace Inc. (NYSE: HWM), headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, is a leading global provider of advanced engineered solutions for the aerospace and transportation industries. The Company’s sales for 2022 approximated $5.7 billion. The Company’s primary businesses focus on jet engine components, aerospace fastening systems, titanium structural parts and forged wheels. With nearly 1,150 granted and pending patents, the Company’s differentiated technologies promote more fuel efficiency for aircraft and commercial transportation. For more information, visit www.howmet.com, including content shared during the Company’s May 2022 Technology Day.
Follow: LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube.
Howmet is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
If you need assistance to complete your application due to a disability, please email TalentAcquisitionCoE_Howmet@howmet.com