Project Manager - Mission Critical
Raise your hand if you're craving a work environment that values your talent. Join the Clune family where you’re valued as an employee owner! Clune Construction is proud to be made up of passionate, driven, unique individuals who exhibit integrity and value quality in everything they do. We welcome diversity of thought and life experience. As an employee-owned company, we invest in our people and in turn, our people benefit from a culture of shared fate. We believe this has led to us being the fortunate recipient of countless awards for our culture and ethics, including Best Places to Work, a Top Workplace nationally, and the Better Business Bureau’s Torch Award for outstanding ethics.
The Project Manager is responsible for managing assigned construction projects from beginning to end including but not limited to establishing project budgets, preparing lump sum bids, attending client meetings and closing out projects within the approved project budget.
What We Offer
At Clune Construction we value each of our employees and care about their wellbeing. We strive to provide best-in-class benefits packages, including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance with 100% of monthly premiums paid by the company
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company-paid and Voluntary Life Insurance Plans
- Company-paid Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending, Dependent Care and Commuter Plans
- Career Development through Mentoring Program, Learning & Development, Continuing Education
- Fitness Program
- Pet Insurance
Core Values and Behaviors
Clune Construction is proud to have Core Values and Behaviors that all of our employees represent. These Core Values are: Safety, Service, Teamwork, Respect, Excellence, Leadership and Innovation. Performance is evaluated with these Core Values in mind.
- Ensure profitable and timely completion of all construction projects.
- Manage all paperwork and coordination for assigned construction projects
- Lead weekly project meetings with client, architect, engineer and prepare minutes.
- Process and log all submittals.
- Prepare and follow up on RFI’s.
- Prepare and follow up on change orders.
- Prepare and follow up on client invoices. Approve subcontractor requests for payment.
- Attend site coordination meetings with assigned site superintendent.
- Monitor the project’s trade specific schedule and submittal log.
- Distribute sketches, shop drawings, submittals, schedules, and punchlists to subcontractors and site superintendent.
- Develop and manage subcontractor and supplier relations.
- Process accounting documentation in conjunction with the corporate office.
- Communicate and execute all procurement needs on a timely basis.
- Strong computer skills needed.
- Minimum of 5 years of construction project management experience, with 2-3 years of experience specifically in Mission Critical projects.
- Must have prior experience working for a commercial general contractor.
- Successful candidates will have a proven record of accomplishment in all phases of project management including estimating, documentation, owner/architect relations, cost monitoring, problem-solving and project wrap up.
- Motivated and capable of overseeing several projects simultaneously. Fun, dynamic, energetic, and positive personality.
- Conflict resolution skills a must.
- Exceptional oral and written communication and interpersonal skills required. Must have the ability to relate and interact with higher-end clientele.
- Strong estimating and budgeting skills. Must have the ability to prepare and submit responses to requests for lump-sum bids.
- Must have strong skills in drawing review.
- Bachelors Degree in Construction Management preferred, but strong work experience will be considered.
All candidates must provide a resume.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.